Get out of your comfort zone
Following the success of HQN’s first business transformation conference at the i360 in Brighton last October – HQN is taking flight once again in the Spring this time at the world famous Alton Towers in Staffordshire.
This special one-day event, held in association with ROCC, will bring together some of the country’s top change pioneers in a truly unique setting.
Delegates will have the chance to hear about the latest business transformation trends from inside and outside the housing sector while exploring the wonders of the Alton Towers Resort including its theme park rides and picturesque scenery.
Housing providers all over the country are embarking on business transformation journeys. Some are focusing on very specific areas while others are recalibrating their entire organisation – or merging with others. And while millions of pounds are being spent on new technology, it is buy-in from colleagues and residents that is most fundamental to a successful change programme.
The Taking Flight conference will touch on many aspects of business transformation, with sessions covering the following:
- Successful business transformation strategies from beyond the housing sector
- Digital services and customer channel shift
- Implementing system change in the real world
- The use of IT and data
- Staff development and culture change
- Capturing, costing and modelling transformation
- GDPR – what housing providers need to know
- Putting it right when things go wrong.
Rob McWilliam heads a top line-up of business transformation experts confirmed to speak at Alton Towers Resort on 22 March. The former Chief Financial Officer for Asda and Amazon – who received rave reviews from delegates at the first major business transformation conference last year – will be the key note speaker at Taking Flight 2 in March. Other speakers confirmed are:
- Samantha Young, HQN associate and former Director of Business Transformation, New Charter Housing Group
- Matt Skinner, Delivery Director, Future Gov
- Peter Luck, Technical Director, ROCC
- Joel Abbey, Associate Partner, CACI
- Elly Hoult, Business Improvement Director, Notting Hill Housing Trust
- Paul Taylor, Innovation Coach, Bromford
- Alison Dean, Director of Housing, Great Places Housing Group.
What delegates said about the first Taking Flight conference:
'Really good day giving me lots to think about'
'Really thought provoking and very relevant to where we are as an organisation'
'A diverse agenda with lots of thought-provoking content and practical tips for achieving success via business transformation'
'It was great to be somewhere different with a unique experience as part of the day'
Posted: 26th of February 2018