Come and see our latest software at CIH Housing 2018 Stand E25. Housing 2018 is the leading event for the housing sector to meet industry professionals, gain industry insight and conduct business deals. Taking place in Manchester Central, 26-28 June 2018.
Seven reasons to visit Housing 2018
1. As our guest you can visit the event for FREE*
Be our guest - The £150 per person per day will be waived*. Click the link below to register.
*Visitor access does not give access to the delegate programme but you will have access to TECH@Housing, the Fringe theatre and the exhibition.
2. Be part of Europe’s largest gathering of housing professionals
Join 11,000 attendees over three days for the largest event in the housing calendar. Can you afford to miss out?
3. Be where your suppliers are
Meet over 300 of the leading exhibitors/suppliers, ranging from house builders, contractors, repair & maintenance, energy, technology, tenant services, legal, IT, software and more.
4. Gain knowledge
Free learning sessions are located across the exhibition and offers the chance to update knowledge, build skills and gain practical tips to take back to the office and implement straight away.
5. It’s all about networking
The best networking is done at events. Attendance will provide you with an unbeatable platform for connecting with peers. Housing facilitates more than 30,000 business meetings on the exhibitor show floor.
6. Be part of the evolution
TECH@Housing - Launching at this year’s Housing 2018, TECH@Housing is a brand new event where visitors can discover the latest innovative business transformation and future proofing technologies - read more.
7. The Fringe
Be part of housings most provocative and alternative theatre that is unafraid to challenge the status quo and ask the difficult questions. Expect cutting edge sessions that will explore leadership, ending homelessness and managing change - read more.
Why attend as a delegate?
Book your delegate place to take advantage of the delegate programme:
- Over 50 hours of unparalleled, innovative and thought provoking content; from policy to practice, the latest solutions to overcome critical housing delivery challenges.
- Extensive learning and benchmarking opportunities form best practice case studies, technical briefings and roundtable discussions.
- The latest best practice in housing management, hands on and interactive learning.
- Exclusive networking opportunities with over 1200 of housing’s leading professionals.
Posted: 9th of May 2018